FIRA BARCELONA MONTJUÏC
Barcelona airport: El Prat has two terminals, T1 and T2, in which around 100 companies operate.
Direct access from the airport:
- By road:15 kilometres away (C-31)
- Train: R2 North (Renfe), "Barcelona-Sants" station
- Airport bus: direct connection to the venue.
- TMB Bus: Line 46 ("Pl. Espanya" stop)
Barcelona is connected to the main motorways and roads:
AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33
- Renfe: "Barcelona-Sants" station is linked to a complete regional, national and international rail network.
Connections from Sants station:
- Bus: líne 109 ("Plaça Espanya" stop)
- Metro: L1 and L3 ("Espanya" station)
- On foot: 15 minutes along "Calle Tarragona”
- Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC):
Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 ("Espanya" station)
TMB Lines: D20, H12, V7, 9, 13, 27, 37, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109, 150, 165
L3, L1 ("Espanya" station)
Barcelona has 10,500 taxis.
CONNECTION MONTJUÏC - GRAN VÍA
- Bus: TMBlines H12, 46, 65 and 79
- Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC)
All lines of "Espanya" station stop at "Europa Fira", near the Gran Via.